- 1 tablespoon jalapẽno pepper, minced
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast filets (about 1 pound total)
- Canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Santa Fe-style seasoning blend
- 8 slices Borden® American Singles
- 4 (6-inch) pita flatbreads
- 8 strips bacon, crisp
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- ¼ cup tomatoes, chopped
Preheat grill. Combine jalapeno pepper, dressing and sour cream in bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside. Brush chicken with oil, season generously and grill over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Top each filet with 2 slices of cheese; heat on grill until cheese melts. Grill flatbread for 30 to 45 seconds on each side or until soft and pliable. Fold each warm flatbread in half taco-style; arrange 1 filet and 2 strips bacon in each flatbread. Top with 2 tablespoons dressing. Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes.
*Not all submitted recipes have been tested by the Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. We would appreciate your help by trying and rating the recipes for yourself and letting us know what you think.
Cook Time: 18 minutes