- 1 (10-ounce) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 7–8 sticks of Borden® String Cheese or Borden® Double Twist String Cheese
- ½ cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package Borden® Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. Gather all ingredients, a 12-inch round pizza pan, and a spatula for spreading sauce.
3. Grease a 12-inch round pizza pan and dust lightly with cornmeal.
4. Press unrolled pizza dough into the bottom and 1 inch over sides of pizza pan. [Use a ruler to measure 1-inch!]*
5. Arrange string cheese along inside edges of dough; fold dough over cheese and press to seal.*
6. Spread pizza sauce over crust. Top with shredded cheese.
7. After pizza has been prepared, bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. When done, remove from oven, slice with a pizza cutter, and serve!
*Adults may need to help younger children with steps 4 and 5.
*Not all submitted recipes have been tested by the Dairy Farmers of America, Inc. We would appreciate your help by trying and rating the recipes for yourself and letting us know what you think.
Cook Time: 15 minutes